At Greenbank Hunt Club Dental Centre we provide dental services for patients of all ages, and welcome families with kids!
We would like to welcome you to our family, so please book an appointment to meet and greet with our dentists. At Greenbank Hunt Club Dental Centre we aim to make your child’s dental experience fun for the whole family.
We provide services for kids and would like to give you some fun facts to help engage them with their oral health.
10 Fun Dental Facts for Kids
- Adults have 32 teeth
- At age 6 children begin to lose their baby teeth
- If you skip flossing you miss 30% of your teeth’s surface
- Tooth enamel is the hardest part of the human body
- People prefer blue toothbrushes over red
- Veggies and milk products are good for your teeth
- You should replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Teeth start to form before we are born
- Teeth are as unique as fingerprints
- The first toothbrush with bristles was made in China in 1498
We want to help keep your child’s teeth healthy. If you are looking for a family dentist in Ottawa, Greenbank Hunt Club Dental Centre is welcoming new patients.
Even if your child is still under 3 years old, we recommend bringing them to the dentist at the first sign of a tooth. We welcome all families, so contact us today.