Invisalign Quiz – is it time to visit your dentist?
The dentists at Greenbank Hunt Club Dental Centre offer Invisalign braces for teens and adults in Ottawa.
Invisalign is a clear aligners braces solution for patients looking for metal braces alternatives.
Invisalign uses clear aligners which gradually shift the position of your teeth until your treatment is complete. Ask yourself these questions to see if it is time for you to visit your dentist to ask about Invisalign braces.
Invisalign Exploration Quiz
- A teen looking for braces alternatives?
- An adult looking for braces alternatives?
- An adult looking for information for my child?
- A bride or groom looking to straighten their teeth?
Do you feel that you have:
- An underbite or an overbite?
- A teeth spacing issue?
- A teeth crowding issue?
- A desire for straighter teeth?
- Have a busy lifestyle?
- Want to complete treatment at your own rate?
- Want other options than metal braces?
- Want to change the look of your smile?
If you answered yes to any of these, we recommend visiting one of our Ottawa dentists at Greenbank Hunt Club Dental Centre.
Call us to book a complimentary consultation today.
Depending on the level of orthodontic treatment you may or may not be a candidate for Invisalign braces.